Stefano Focolari, CEO and Managing Director, Mktg Industry, said, "We have chosen to develop this new range of packaging because we needed to complete our product offer with high thick wall solutions able to meet the growing demand coming from our customers and from the makeup market. The market has changed and what we commonly call Lip Gloss Packaging today is not only used for lip glosses anymore but also for different type of liquid makeup formulas, from liquid lipsticks to eyeshadows, from concealers to highlighters etc. and that it is why we have developed 10 new packagings specifically designed for this market segment, and more are coming soon."
Cylindrical Lip Gloss Packaging
- Alexia, a 4.2 ml AS bottle;
- Celebrity, available in a 3 ml AS bottle and 5 ml PETG bottle with a long neck to cover the filling line;
- Tiffany, a 4.5 ml bottle in PETG or in AS with a customizable ring to cover the filling line;
- Crystal, a 4 ml AS bottle and crystal clear transparent cap
- Janet, a 5.5 ml PETG bottle.
Squared Lip Gloss Packagings
- Classic Charm, a 5 ml AS bottle with a customizable ring and long neck to cover the filling line;
- Classic Charm L, a 6 ml AS bottle with a customizable long neck to cover the filling line;
- Classic Charm XL, a 6 ml bottle available in PETG or AS;
- Classic Charm XL Deluxe, a 4.5 ml PETG bottle with a long neck to cover the filling line;
- Illusion, a 7 ml PETG bottle with a pointy shaped bottom to recall the shape of a lipstick tip.